The CTC graded
Tea offered by us is completely unadulterated and safe to drink. The
product delivered from our end promotes health and true wellness to the
world. Besides, we also provide Private Labeling Solution, which is tailored made as per customer preferences.
also source teas from the central highlands of Nepal. During the
procurement process, we remain strict to our pillar principles; good
economic value of vendors and flavor of producing tea. The stress
relieving and rejuvenating quality of our product like Aromatic Tea, etc
has increased its demand in restaurant, tea stalls, household
and various other sectors. Moreover, to meet market urgent and bulk
demand, we have stored our product in clean and well ventilated
warehouse. The unit is connected to road and sea for easy
The Company Highlights
- Company has achieved the turnover of approximately 20 Crores
- Deal in 5 tea brands all across India
- Has successfully served the demand of The Governing Body of Siliguri Tea Auction Committee
- Satisfied the demand of more than 100 clients
- Rewarded with the Award for Highest Growth for Sourcing Dooars Teas for the year 2005-06 by Siliguri Tea Auction Committee
Our Trading & Sourcing ActivityWe
trade in a finest quality range of Tea, which is directly procured from
reliable manufacturers on commission basis. The manufacturers or
farmers cultivate the range in a widespread farmland. The farmers are
totally committed towards Mother Nature, hence follow sustainable
farming technique.Mentioned below are some of tea brands and factories from where we procure them:
About Company's Director
companys Directors, Mr. Rajiv Jain holds 32 years of experience as Tea
Tester. He is working as a Consultant for many tea brands and
evaluating their quality. The honorable Director is presently the Vice
President of Lions Club of Siliguri Terai. He is delivering his services
at one of the best Blood Bank called Terai Lions Blood Bank by
organizing various blood donation camps.
Our ProductWe distribute our range under
various brand names like Apoorva Tea, Dip - N Joy, Gold Coin,
Sanctuary Tea, Sassujee Chai, Shristi Tea and Sun Tea. The
taste of our product is totally unique, classy and royal. Its rich aroma
and unforgettable taste have given full satisfaction to many customers
worldwide. Our Storing CapabilityWe have a capacious warehouse, which is well ventilated
and cleaned for safe storing of Tea. The storekeepers regularly inspect
the unit to be sure that the stored consignments are free from damages
due to moist, rodents and other foreign material. And, the installation
of material handling equipment helps us in the safe delivery of the
product like Organic Tea, etc from one place to another.Company PhilosophyOur Vision
- Amrita: Kay AN Agro Industries & Co Pvt Ltd.
- Aumpur: Goldenn Leaf Tea Plantation Pvt Ltd.
- Bhaktipara: MAG Tea Pvt Ltd.
- Bidhannagar: Himalayan Tea & Agro Pvt.Ltd.
- Chandanbari: Chandanbari Tea Products Pvt Ltd.
- Daffodil: Pioneer Tea & Exports Ltd.
- Dohaguri: Sri Rama Tea Mfg Co Pvt Ltd.
- Farm Tea: Farm Tea & Chemicals Pvt Ltd.
- Heemalipur: Kayan Agro Industries & Co Pvt.Ltd.
- Jaijalpesh: Jaijalpesh International Pvt Ltd
- Build up an environment where ethics, fairness, honesty, humor,
integrity, mutual respect, sharing, transparency
- Strongly determine our financial, personal & spiritual goals
- Introduce innovations in our work and products
- Year of establishment: 1991
- Registered office: Siliguri, West Bengal, India
- Branches at: Kolkata, Guwahati & Coonoor
Siliguri Tea Auction Committee, Guwahati Tea Auction Centre, Calcutta
Tea Traders Association, North Bengal Tea Auction Committee, Jalpaiguri
- Registered and licensed with: Tea Board India (under Ministry of Commerce, Government of India)
- Directors: Mr. Sanjay Golecha, Mr. Kailash Ch Tiwari, Mr. Rajiv Jain and Mr. Shrenique Golecha
- No. of employees: 20 persons